With radio frequency microchips, we are giving identity to textiles. Thus, each textile is brought to life and, with a specific hardware & software infrastructure, its lifecycle can be controlled and, subsequently, prolonged.
Based on the RFID technology, we have developed KTS RFID, a unique laundry management system, driver for business intelligence available to both the final client and to us as a supplier. The system brings a wide range of benefits, ultimately leading to a highly competitive cost of service:
- Operational efficiency in the key phases of the value chain between the client and the laundry unit;
- Valuable management tool for both client and supplier – real integrated management of textile items, relevant reports tailored for all needs;
- Reporting transparency – live web platform on which we share all our information with the clients;
- Security – elimination of losses across the entire value chain;
- Sustainability – superior environmental performance in the linen management;
- Superior Return on Investment – textiles represent an asset for both client and supplier. RFID enables superior ROI, with positive effects for both sides.
In the upcoming weeks and months, we will address each of these benefits, with practical examples.
At Kromatic, we share our knowledge and welcome your feedback. so please feel free to contact us!
For a detailed presentation of our professional laundry and textile rental services please visit our website.